Senior Performance Marketer
Creating next generation photo editing apps
Appostrophe is a mobile app development company creating easy-to-use design tools that unlock people's creativity. Our portfolio consists of top-listed graphic design apps such as SCRL, Text Art, and Add Text that are used and loved by millions of people worldwide. We’re a small, friendly team that enjoys working together in central Stockholm and are looking for more like-minded people to join our mission.
We’re looking for a senior performance marketer to head our marketing team and be in charge of the paid marketing activities for our apps. Today we mainly use Facebook Ads, App Store Search Ads, and Google Ads, but are always exploring other up-and-coming platforms as well.
We’re looking for an analytical, data-driven individual who wants to help us scale up our marketing efforts. You will get to work on highly popular products and large-scale ROI-positive campaigns, with big growth potential. You will also be an early member of a fast-growing start-up team and be able to have impact across the entire company.
Examples of responsibilities are:
- Creating, analyzing, and optimizing user acquisition campaigns across different channels
- Tracking KPIs of current and previous marketing campaigns to find improvements
- Conceptualizing creatives, copy, and other material to be used in marketing campaigns
- Optimizing the user funnel to improve return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Coming up with, implementing, testing, and evaluating brand-new marketing strategies
- Researching and analyzing competitors’ marketing activities
- Presenting actionable business recommendations based on your insights
We like it if you:
- Have minimum 2+ years experience working with performance marketing
- Have hands-on experience managing campaigns on several of the following channels: Facebook, App Store, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok
- Are creative and enjoy conceptualizing and creating marketing content
- Have strong analytical skills and experience analyzing large data sets
- Have experience with setting up and analyzing A/B tests
- Enjoy researching and staying updated on the latest marketing trends
- Are a team player who enjoys being part of and collaborating across all disciplines of the company
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What makes us different
We work on our own productsWe don't do work for hire. We're also completely self-funded (and profitable), giving us the freedom to work on whatever we believe the most in.
We work on multiple productsWe don't stand and fall with one idea. Instead, we operate multiple apps in the photo editing space, and constantly experiment with new, related concepts.
We work on fun productsWe get to combine our creativity with our interest in technology when creating products that are loved and that we can be proud of.
Workplace & culture
We’re a young and growing company, working in-person together in the heart of Stockholm. We believe working together closely and collaborating across all disciplines is key to coming up with fresh ideas and solving difficult problems. We are passionate people that care deeply about our crafts and making products that people love and appreciate. We strive to hear everyone’s voice and creative ideas, and to create an environment where we all can learn and grow professionally.
Appostrophe is a Stockholm-based developer of popular mobile applications. We develop our own products—mainly graphic design tools for iOS—and distribute them across millions of users. As a small, self-funded team, we are able to move fast and in the direction we find most promising. With multiple top-listed, fast-growing apps in our portfolio (and more to come!) we're looking to grow our team.
Senior Performance Marketer
Loading application form