Creating next generation photo editing apps
Appostrophe is a mobile app development company creating easy-to-use design tools that unlock people's creativity. Our portfolio consists of top-listed apps such as SCRL, Text Art, and Add Text that are used and loved by millions of people worldwide. We’re a small, friendly team that enjoy working together in central Stockholm and are looking for more like-minded people to join our mission.
We're looking for an enthusiastic addition to our expanding iOS team that wants to join us in building great apps. You will be working on highly popular, fun products in the intersection of creativity and technology. You will also be an early member of a fast-growing start-up team and be able to have impact across the entire company.
Examples of responsibilities are:
- Developing features and apps used by millions of people
- Iterating and improving core user experiences
- A/B-testing new features to measure their results and impact
- Creating and improving cross-app libraries to improve our productivity and workflow
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the iOS ecosystem (developer tools, new iOS APIs, market trends)
- Working in a team and participating in roadmap planning, code reviews, problem solving and testing sessions
We like it if you:
- Have experience working with polished apps in production
- Are excited about making improvements and solving problems for end users
- Are creative and enjoy conceptualising and creating new features and user experiences
- Are a team player that enjoys being part of and collaborating across all disciplines of the company
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy a lot of freedom and responsibility
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!